I was just an ordinary boy born in Texas City. My background education is not high, just some high school graduated. I was desperate of finding some good jobs, because many of the jobs right now are require a higher degree of education and certain skills. I was tried to find jobs everyone, but most of them are just offered a low salaries and i think that kind of jobs doesn't have a good future if we depends on it. Until one day, by brother told me to look for jobs in EmploymentCrossing, because he has just got a job as a Public Relations from it.
I visit that site. Then EmploymentCrossing matching me for some jobs that are suit for my educational background and skills.
Then I Got a Job on EmploymentCrossing as a Marketing in Consumer Goods Company. This jobs have a good career on it, because if i can show some good results in sales, they will promote me to even better promotion, as a Sales Manager. I am grateful that my brother referred me to EmploymentCrossing, and i realize even with my educational background i still can have a good job, and bright future career awaits me! Join EmploymentCrossing today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment